LeafGuard® Seamless Gutters from Home Solutions of Iowa
Why do 9 out of 10 homeowners choose LeafGuard®? Our patented, seamless rain gutter system eliminates clogs while allowing water to flow freely. We offer a “No Clog Guarantee” for as long as you own your home – that means if your gutters ever do clog, we will come out and clean them for FREE!
Install seamless, clog-free LeafGuard® gutter system on your home and enjoy;
- Maintenance free, durable, custom fit guttersystem
- 20% thicker aluminum that will never rust or deteriorate
- A low profile design that won’t interfere with roofing projects or warranties
- Patented covered gutter system with the Good Housekeeping seal of approval
As Iowa’s ONLY certified Englert LeafGuard® gutter dealer, we are proud to install the industry’s only gutter system to earn the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval for over 10 years. Call today for your free gutter installation estimate.
See how LeafGuard® Gutters work to protect your home in the short video below.
How LeafGuard® Works
See how the LeafGuard® gutter system works.
Why are Rain Gutters Important for Your Home?
Rain gutters serve two main purposes when it comes to protecting your home:
- Making sure that water does not collect on your roof
- Making sure that water is diverted away from your house properly
These two things are important because water can get into your foundation and cause damage when not diverted properly. It also helps to prevent ground erosion and can keep your landscaping from being washed away.
Common Reasons for Gutter Failure
The most common issues that can lead to gutter failure are:
- Pine needles, leaves and other debris
- Improper installation
How to Check if Your Gutters are Failing
There are many signs to tell if your gutters are failing. Below are some easy ways to tell if you may need to call and have a professional come and take a look at your gutters:
- Water drip markings on fascia
- Peeling paint or mold in areas at the base of your home
- Erosion in your landscaping below the gutters
- Water damage inside the house
All of these problems could be caused from water not being properly directed away from your home.
How to Prevent Gutter Clogs
Purchase the LeafGuard® System… Get it – and forget it! LeafGuard® rain gutters are the best permanent solution for preventing gutter clogs.
With a LeafGuard® clog-free gutter system, climbing up the ladder and cleaning out your gutters, is a thing of the past. We guarantee you will never have to clean out your gutter clogs again!
Installing screens can cause greater damaged, in particular if installed over already failing gutter system. Screens get clogged as well and will require climbing up to clear off any clogged or covered areas on the screens.
Wish you could skip the tedious chore of cleaning your gutters? With LeafGuard®, we guarantee that if your gutter ever clogs, we’ll come out and clean them for free.